Made from the vegetable fibers of the konjac root, this natural konjac sponge has a soft texture making it ideal for face and body cleansing. These sponges have been used in Japan for over a hundred years. Plus, it is 100% natural and biodegradable.
Believe it or not, Japanese farmers were the creators of the Konjac sponge. Originally they invented it as a way of cleansing babies’ skin. Therefore, its a much gentler way for you to exfoliate your dry skin during your daily face wash.
How to use:
- Start by submerging the sponge in warm water to soften it.
- Next, splash a little lukewarm water on your face.
- Now is the time to decide. You can either put a small amount of moisturizer on your sponge. Or use the sponge in its natural state.
- Then use the sponge in a light circular motion all over your face.
- Before rinsing your face and patting dry.
- Finally, rinse the sponge. Squeeze out any excess water and hang up to dry.
You may use your konjac sponge every day if you like, but they do exfoliate your skin, so if you have sensitive skin, it may be better to use it once or twice a week.
Also, don’t forget to check out our other wellness products. If you want more information on self-care, take a look at our blog post, ‘Why is self-care so important?‘ And remember to download our printable sheet ‘25 ideas for self-love & care‘. Finally, don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @surrender_to_happiness. We love to see you enjoying your purchases.
Disclaimer – The content on this website is purely informational. Therefore it should not replace medical advice or treatment.
Sold individually. Each natural konjac sponge weighs 10g.