This protection crystal grid is designed to encourage a feeling of safety. While shielding you from difficulty and misfortune. Use this grid to remove negative energies and promote positivity.
Our protection crystal grid kit consists of:
- 1 x hand-drawn star of David crystal grid on 100% natural cotton calico, with frayed edging. The star of David is a six-point star that is made by combining two triangles. This is the grid to use when you want to remove stress and anxiety from your life.
- 1 x smoky quartz point focus stone. Smoky quartz is a wonderful protection stone. This stone will help to relax your energy, while its grounding and calming properties will help calm your body and your mind. Moreover, it dissolves negative energy.
- 6 x apache tear tumblestones. Apache tears prevent you from becoming overwhelmed. It will also absorb negative energy and assist with emotional healing., as well as keeping you grounded.
- 6 x hematite tumblestones. Hematite emits highly protective energy that will shield you from negative energies.
- 4 x golden tiger’s eye tumblestones. Golden tiger’s eye will help you to release fear and anxiety while promoting balance in your life. This stone will heal and protect your energy field.
- 10 x amethyst chips. This is a wonderfully versatile stone with both strong healing and protective powers.
- 1 x small herkimer diamond point. As one of the most powerful quartz crystals, it is ideal for linking your grid together.
All of our crystal grid kits arrive with an information sheet.
We cleanse and activate all of our crystals including our crystal grid stones in our sacred healing space.
Also, don’t forget to check out our other exclusive products or to tag us on Instagram @surrender_to_happiness when you are using your crystal grid. Since we love to see all of our visitors enjoying their purchases. Finally, why not check out our blogs, ‘Crystal grids and manifesting your intentions‘ and ‘5 crystals for protection any time of year’.
Disclaimer – The content on this website is purely informational. Therefore it should not replace medical advice or treatment.