This good fortune crystal grid is designed to help you to attract wealth in all its forms. It will enhance the fullness of your life and the joy found in your mind, body, and spirit. This grid will help remove what you lack in life by motivating you to make the change needed to achieve this.
Our abundance crystal grid kit consists of:
- 1 x hand-drawn seed of life crystal grid on 100% natural cotton calico, with frayed edging. Consisting of seven intertwined circles it represents the six days of creation. This grid will help you to manifest your goals and desires.
- 1 x amethyst druzy focus stone. amethyst will keep your mind clear and your emotions settled. So that you can heighten your intuition and allow your spirit to lead.
- 4 x citrine tumblestones. Citrine will help you to manifest success and abundance. This versatile crystal will bring positive energy into your life allowing you to move forward with ease.
- 4 x amethyst tumblestones. As with the focus stone, these crystals will help you to manifest your goals and desires.
- 6 x clear quartz tumblestones. Clear quartz will amplify the energy of the other crystals within the grid. As well as help to turn your manifestations into reality.
- 6 x green aventurine. This stone will help to welcome luck and success in your life. And at the same time is a supportive and healing crystal that will promote balance and harmony.
- 1 x small herkimer diamond point. As one of the most powerful quartz crystals, it is ideal for linking your grid together.
All of our crystal grid kits arrive with an information sheet.
We cleanse and activate all of our crystals including our crystal grid stones in our sacred healing space.
Also, don’t forget to check out our other exclusive products or to tag us on Instagram @surrender_to_happiness when you are using your crystal grid. Since we love to see all of our visitors enjoying their purchases. Finally, why not check out our blog, ‘Crystal grids and manifesting your intentions‘.
Disclaimer – The content on this website is purely informational. Therefore it should not replace medical advice or treatment.